Manufactured by Modam Tekstil / Cacala
Traditionally Peshtemal is a cloth made of 100% cotton woven on looms, it has been used to cover bodies in Turkish steam baths with a history of nearly 600 years. More recently Peshtemal is also produced from natural fibers such as Linen & Bamboo...
The Peshtemal Bathrobe is absorbent and dries very quickly, light in weight and takes up little space meaning it's the perfect travel companion. It's great in bathrooms, pools, spa's, beaches, sport facilities!
• Absorbent as well fast drying.
• All while taking up far less space than a conventional towel.
• Unlike most towels , they get softer and more luscious the more you wash and use them.
• No deformation after frequent wash.
• Eco Friendly
You can use your pestemal towels for;
• Spa, Bath, Gym, Pool, Beach, Fitness, Yoga Towel, Yacht, Chair Throw, Picnic Blanket, Baby Towel, Clothing (Sarong, Pareo)
• Baby Care
• As cover sheet such as tables (table cloth), book shelves, etc.
• Guest towel
• Kitchen towel
Note: This product is significantly thinner than regular peshtemal towels. Recommended to use for decorative purposes.
Cacala and Pestemal.com are sub-brands of Modam Tekstil Inc. © All rights reserved