COVID-19 prevention policy
We Prepare to Implement Basic Infection Prevention Measures including:
- Promoting frequent and thorough hand washing, including by providing workers, customers, and worksite visitors with a place to wash their hands. If soap and running water are not immediately available, provide alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Encouraging workers to stay home if they are sick.
- Encouraging respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Providing customers and the public with tissues and trash receptacles.
- Discouraging workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible.
- Maintaining regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- Maintaining distance of 6 foot.
Workplace Flexibilities and Protections:
- We encourage sick employees to stay home.
- Our sick leave policies are flexible and consistent with public health guidance. We maintain flexible policies that permit employees to stay home to care for a sick family member.
- We have paid sick leave.
Engineering controls involve isolating employees from workrelated hazards:
- We have installed high-efficiency air filters.
- We have increased ventilation rates in the work environment.
- We have installed physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- We have installed a drive-through window for customer service.
- We are encouraging sick workers to stay at home.
- We are Minimizing contact among workers, clients, and customers by replacing face-to-face meetings with virtual communications and implementing telework.
- We are establishing alternating days or extra shifts that reduce the total number of employees in a facility at a given time, allowing them to maintain distance from one another while maintaining a full onsite work week.
- We are developing emergency communications plans, including a forum for answering workers’ concerns and internet-based communications.
- We are providing workers with up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors (e.g., cough etiquette and care of PPE).